Fall is without a doubt the most beautiful time of the year!
This past thanksgiving Monday we took the kids out to St.Mary's for one final afternoon of fun.
(I hate to sound like a pessimist but that darn snow will be here soon, and I'm just trying to visit our favorite places before it does;)
St. Mary's was definitely a favorite this summer. We would often drive out here on a Sunday afternoon just for a little stroll. Whether we came to fish or search for fossils- no visit here was complete without a half hour at the playground. The kids were always up for a trip to St.Mary's!
Doesn't it look beautiful now?
I found this beautiful row of trees that were all starting to turn red. I was so excited that I made the kids abandon the playground and join me for a family photo. They weren't too happy about it;)
But I was THRILLED!
This photo makes me long for a long winters day with a good book and a hot chocolate. It's just kinda cozy to me.
This is what Waterton looked like on Sunday. We drove out to watch the Elk, and were surprised to see how much snow had actually fallen in the mountains already.
See what I mean? SNOW!!! (Though I love the contrast it provides)
Oooh and I am LOVING the stunning Autumn sunrises! I don't know why the sunrises are so beautiful lately but it has become a part of our morning routine to open our blinds each morning before this disappears!
Nope there is nothing prettier then a fall day!
Here is a picture of my family enjoying it all.
(Though, I confess, these smiles may have been the result of an insane amount of bribery/threats/pleading.)
1 comment:
I love this picture of your family...
Post a Comment