Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby #5

Don't look now, but I think making bread just got a whole lot easier.  
At least...possible;)
Thanks to this delightful little machine that now sits happily on my counter:


   Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking happy thoughts about it.    I'm not obsessed or anything.   Though I did warn my family that if there is ever a fire, they are to "grab the bosch" before leaving the house!     (kidding.   I just told that to John;)

 I wish I could say that I have mastered the whole bread making thing, but I must confess,  I still don't have it down pat.    Quite yet.    

But it sure is a lot more fun practicing now!!!


7 comments:

shauna said...

Oh fun! Have you named her yet?

I feel the same way about my Bosch. I also started using white wheat instead of red wheat and I have had more luck with my bread since moving away from Cardston.

Tanis, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanis, said...

Great. So I have to move away eh?
I was hoping it wouldn't come to that;)

Jordan and Luci said...

Yes! So fun! Can't wait to see your skills. You have several months to practice before we come for a visit. I expect all things bread when we're there!

Shauna said...

Super jealous!! Enjoy!!

shauna said...

Actually, that was worded poorly. I had great luck with my bread in Cardston. It is only since moving away that I have had no luck. I had my first good 100% Whole wheat bread last week...after 7 years of trying!

Tanis, said...

Oh Phew Shauna. I guess I'll stay put and keep on practicing;)