Every night before Abby goes to bed, she lays out the clothes she's going to wear the next day. She doesn't just pile them on top of her dresser or anything, but rather lays her clothes out so the outfit looks as it would if she were actually wearing it.
That alone has always seemed kinda funny to me.
I seriously laughed so hard last night when I'd come into their room to see that Jessica had decided to follow Abby's lead. Not just follow it, but take it all to a whole new level!!!
I love the purple hair bow she selected and pinned to her self portrait head;)
Oh and the back pack in her hand. That's definitely a nice touch too!
2 comments:
this is the best ever! i am sure you did something similar, no?
Haha. I did much much worse then that!!! You know me well;)
Post a Comment