This past weekend my Brother and his family came in to town. They stayed at Jewels house, which always makes for a partay! ;)
Kendall took everyone down to the school gym where the kids played dodge ball, basketball and just generally ran amuck. (haha)
I sort of supervised my children, but mostly got caught up playing basketball with my niece Ava!
Seriously, it was So.Much.FUN!!! We started attempting 3 point shots, and in the matter of just a few minutes I got TEN 3 point shots. TEN of them!
I was on FIRE- that's all there was to it.
Yeah, I know I should sound more humble and modest, but...it was just amazing, really!
My sister Jewel was our home town all star ball player when I was growing up, but I can't help but think I had it in me too. (Sigh...too bad I was so scared of being beat up or pushed into lockers back then. Who knows what I coulda become? haha)

Okay, actually what is truly amazing is these nieces and nephews of mine who are all growing up so fast! Ava, Ella, Mya, my own Abby...they are just really turning into remarkable young woman, and I loved having the chance to hang out and "shoot a few hoops" with em;)
No comments:
Post a Comment