My brother Chad recently acquired an old (fixer upper) home with the intention of moving it onto the farm. It has been a really cool process to watch as Chad and his family have taken steps to once again make this a habitable place.
Last week, the home was moved onto a newly dug basement foundation, and we were able to go down and spend some time as a whole family. The guys helped Chad refinish part of the roof, John found an opportunity to patch up their fence, and we all got to visit together while picnicking on Heather's delicious pork sandwiches.

As if this place couldn't be charming enough, Chad impressed us all by showing us his newest hobby. He got stung multiple times (8 I think) as we all stood by and watched in awe. I have a new found love for bee and I am convinced that honey right off the comb is what summers are made of!
A trip to the farm NEVER disappoints!
No comments:
Post a Comment