I had a scheduled Rhuematology appointment just two days after our epic family reunion, and conveniently (since deciding to return to university) I also had a Diploma Math exam to write the following day as well. Seeing as we would be in Calgary for two days, we decided to make a little family trip of it, and do some things with the kids that we wouldn't normally do.
First of all, we had a picnic lunch with my folks.
Well, I mean, not with with them, but at their resting place. We've only brought the kids here a couple of times before and it was nice to see them interested in hearing stories of my Mom and Dad.
We spent an afternoon at the zoo.
It was a hot HOT day, but we braved the heat and enjoyed visiting some of our favorites.
(Hippos, Penguins and Panda bears topped our lists for #1.)



The kids did back to school shopping with John while I wrote my Math 30 Diploma test at SAIT.
It was pretty darn intense (I guess they do have to make sure we aren't cheating or anything) and I am not too sure how well I did on it, but it is done! I'd spent literally hours a day for a couple of weeks trying to learn this course as best as I could. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that that hard work reflects in my grade. I'm also hoping to handle the disappointment gracefully if the mark is a poor one. Sigh...I sure wish I was smarter;)

No comments:
Post a Comment