Sunday, October 16, 2022

Annual Family Photo Shoot

It was such a treat to have Abby home with us for the summer. 
When she is home, I take advantage of that fact. When she is away, I miss her terribly. 

Shortly before Abby was scheduled to return to Edmonton for the new year, I made the fam come out to Waterton for a quick family photo session. 

As you can see - it went well.

The kids cooperated perfectly. 


Smiled at the camera when asked. 




In no way was I frustrated with any one of them. 


They were all unanimously on board with what I had in mind. 

 

Perhaps my sarcasm has gone unnoticed. 
Truth be told, our family photo sessions have grown much too redundance for my kids.
 
Perhaps the only one who really appreciated being out in Waterton with me, that evening, was Radar! 




Eventually, I realized that my days as a photographer of my family were done. These kids weren't going to listen to me one bit!

The rest were taken by Sam:





I see how it is.

No comments: