The day after doing Akimina Ridge, the team set out again, this time to complete the third (and final) trail of the challenge. Crypt Lake.
I love Crypt. I hiked this one year ago, just before my body fell apart due to Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Crypt has become something that I closely associate with that experience. Nate surprised us all by wanting to join them, and I was SO excited to hear how this Fab Four enjoyed this beautiful trail.
Again- I really can't speak of the fun they had, only to say that they came home raving about the beautiful scenery, the cool lake they all swam in, and the boat ride to and from Crypt Landing.
I guess we will just have to trust the old adage that "a picture is worth a thousand words."
Speaking of pictures - this one, with these two girls, joy-filled faces, holding their hard-earned Triple Crown T-shirts - says it all.
Mission accomplished!





No comments:
Post a Comment