attempting to take a family photo with a 2 year old boy who doesn't like to sit still. I realized at the time I was struggling to hold him still but I had no idea how difficult of a time I was having until I saw this photo. Little Sam in a very "loving" headlock. Doesn't it just capture the moment?
Anybody else have difficulty with family photos? Tips...? anyone?
4 comments:
Embrace the action. Let them jump, climb and be kids and you'll find it's a better it. Some of my favorite family photos are at playgrounds or have the whole family jumping on the bed or being silly...
Okay, I love the headlock personally! We are doing family shots in September and I am already fearing for Jason to behave!
hilarious.......I know the feeling. You try to keep them still and you are felling frustrated at them.but smiling all at the same time so you atleast look happy in the picture. It is still a great picture. I love the headlock.
Tanis - I am finally making my way through all your posts. How I love this blog! You always make me smile! I think Sam & Paige are peas in a pod. I love the "loving headlock" - it may be a technique I use in future family photos!
Post a Comment