Saturday, September 22, 2007

Word of the day...

ENTROPY! My school teacher husband came home the other day and used this word only minutes after walking through the door. At the time I didn't know what it meant, (but I've since looked it up) and yes it does describe what I was feeling at that moment quite well. It had been one of those days. You know the kind...when you pretty much have to count to 10 every 10 minutes and remind yourself, "I love my life...I love my life."



Lucky for us though, when things start too feel too busy and overscheduled, we can just head to the mountains for a rejuvenating afternoon of this...



and this...



and this! We could have watched these sailboats all day.



It was a perfectly relaxing afternoon, and the perfect end to a busy week.

Oh by the way in case you are wondering the definition of ENTROPY is A tendency towards disorder within a closed system; chaos; opposite of order.

Yes dear...point taken:)

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Too funny! Well, if you ever figure out the secret to a well managed life, let us all know and write a book! It's so nice to be close to the mountains and get away! Looks like you guys are enjoying living down there!