Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Abby's funnies for the day

It is a well known fact that Abby can say some pretty funny things. John and I are always crackin up at things she says. The best part is that she has no idea she has even said something funny, they are just normal thoughts and questions from her cute little brain. Two of these Abby moments from today:



Example 1: John was goofing around and was pretending that their was a guest at our front door. As soon as he closed the door, Abby asked:

ABBY: "who was it Dad?"
JOHN (pretending it was Santa): "Oh, just a little weird guy in a red coat."
Abby (after thinking for a bit): "well...why is Sam wearing a red coat?"

Example 2: After Abby's bath tonight she came out of her room (having gotten her jammies on) and I noticed her sock was bulging with things stuffed inside of it.
"Look mom! I filled my sock with these very special things...for good luck!" She took a couple of steps and then said, "But when I walk, it kinda hurts, ...so maybe I'll carry them in my hand for EXTRA good luck."

I love her head.

No comments: