Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa School and other events of today

Tonight Abby and I went to watch one of my neices perform with the CES junior girls choir. Ava did such a great job and those girls were so stinkin cute singing Christmas songs, all dressed up. Nice work Ava! My favorite song was "Holiday Lights!!"

Other events of today was one of many Christmas parties that I get to attend this year. Sweet! I'm averaging 2 turkey dinners a week right now. Gotta love it.

Abby is fascinated with the whole "Santa" thing and seems to be a little fixated on his elves. She is very interested in what elves do exactly. I'm not sure what to tell her. The funny thing is though she keeps calling them "students." A typical conversation between us goes like...
Abby: "Mommy? Does santa's students know how to fix the toys?"
Me: "Abby remember they are Elves..."
Abby: "Oh ..yeah...right I forgot. Do they know how?" To which I proceed to explain to her that Santa has taught his elves very well. It just makes me laugh to hear her call them students.

Clearly, she is the daughter of a school teacher:)

No comments: