
Happy Groundhog day to everyone. According to the official Website in which I got this pic from, ol Phil saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter. Did you know that Groundhog day actually marks the mid mark in the winter season? Seriousy are we only halfway through? I guess I'm in a "glass half empty" kind of mood when it comes to the weather right now.
I ventured onto ETSY for the first time ever last week and ordered some of these: http://ribbonwands.blogspot.com/. (Sorry...having some trouble posting the link any other way right now) I was EXTRA thrilled when they arrived on Friday;) Thanks Nikki. Can't wait to give em to my wee ones on valentines day!!
3 comments:
It's a little hard to believe that there are only 6 more weeks of this?!!! What is an ETSY?
Yay! Glad the package arrived safe and sound hopefully. This winter isn't so bad for me...and I can't believe I really feel that way.
We had 70 degree weather today. We loved it. I think I am turning into a snowbird -- I'll live in Florida or Arizona in the winter and come back to Canada during the summer. Oh, and I'm tagging you. Write 7 things about yourself (or your family) and then tag 7 more people. Good luck
Post a Comment