My favorite thing about Mother's Day is the cards that get made at school. This one this year is so cute. Obviously Abby's teacher sat down with her to determine how well Abby knows her mommy. If you click on the card you can read what she put. :) So cute.

For the record I am not
so afraid of tigers. I think Abby must have heard me talking back when I was reading
Life of Pi! And 9 Pounds? Seriously? I weigh a little more then that. So funny.
I love my kids.
7 comments:
I love the card! I wonder what Emma would say...Hmmm? I also got a kick out of you being 8 inches tall. I have always wanted your height. Happy Mother's Day Tanis!!
what a good idea.....that is so cute. I love that you are " 9 " pounds. Abby is so funny. I hope you have a great day. You are an amazing Mother. Your kids are lucky to have you.
That card is definately a keeper! Happy Mother Day. Love ya.
Oh that's so cute! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to make me cute cards! Wish I only weighed 9 lbs sometimes!
That's the sweetest card. I love the Mother's Day gifts they make when they are at school/primary etc. (Anything that I don't have to coax them on or make for them.) Did you have a wonderful Mother's Day? You are one super fantastic Mom and a great example to me. Loves & Hugs!
That's really cute Tanis. And don't worry, tiger-phobia is nothing to be ashamed of.
So cute! I knew you only weighed 9pounds! Trader! She is so cute! In the car today she told me she always tricks her family, but not Jessica because she does not talk. She cracks me up. Thanks for letting us come by for a bit. It is so nice that you guys are here or I would be going insane!
Post a Comment