
Well our trip is officially nearing it's end. We will leave Reno sometime tomorrow and begin making our way back up to Canada. So much has happened in the past two and a half weeks and I feel like I need to dedicate this post to Aaron and Gina and their family. They've hosted us for over half a month- and they must be EXHAUSTED! What a lot of work that must have been. Gina has never let on to how busy she has been by us being here, but I'm aware of the efforts it takes to cook, clean, prepare and entertain. Gina THANK YOU! I'm so grateful for your thoughtfulness to our kids. They adore you. Kaden, Ethan and Trevor- thanks for giving up your beds for us. Little Luke thanks for sleeping in a closet so that Jess could have your crib! You are all such great boys and we had fun playing with you.
A huge thank you to Aaron who made this happen for us. When he mentioned this trip months and months ago I never really thought we'd actually do it. Aaron made ALL the preparations, rented and drove the van, took us everywhere we needed to be and gave my family the trip of a lifetime!
We love you guys and hope you've survived the past two weeks with us. We sure enjoyed being with you!
4 comments:
It sounds like you guys had such a great time .I love the picture of your family at the beach. Can't wait for more pics.
Yay! Tan, I'm so glad you guys were able to do this. We can't wait for you to get back to hear all the details. Libbi keeps asking for Abby's house, so hurry home!
PS I love the picture of you guys on the beach! Hopefully it will be the first of many!
What a great holiday!! Lots of great memories I am sure.
Thanks for sharing all the good times while you were gone Tanis. I hope the trip back has been smooth sailing! I look forward to seeing more pictures...although I'm not sure my jealous bone can handle anymore!
Are you guys still up for a day in Waterton before Terry goes? I'm thinking August 1 or 2. Let me know...
I love the new layout on the blog...and the picture at the top. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment