Sunday, September 7, 2008

When it gets close to nap time...

I think the worst part of any day is around late afternon. That's usually when Sam starts to get tired enough to fall sleep, yet it is too late in the day for me to really let him nap. If he sleeps at this point he'll never go down at night. I 'm sure you moms can understand how difficult those couple of hours before dinner can be. It takes a lot of work to keep Sam interested and alert. If I dare let him get bored, even for a second then it is game over and "hello" to a very late night. So as you can see, between the time of 3-5 pm...



I'm willing to let anything happen!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can understand where you are coming from. I had to laugh at what Sam said that you posted on the side of your blog. That is pretty much an exact replay of what my boys have done in the past. Boys!! :)

Joanna said...

hehe, that's funny! we have the same problem!

shauna said...

We've SO been there at our house...in fact we are there now as most days Rafe refuses to nap and then falls asleep in his chair at supper. Good luck with it...such a fun time!