Saturday, September 6, 2008

My thoughts on Harvesting the Carrots...

I HATE gardens. I know that H-A-T-E is a strong word, but I do. I don't like em. Not one bit. The planting was fine. Weeding was ok. Watching things grow -rewarding. Harvesting it all? ... ughhhAHHHHGHHH!


I'm beginning to think our garden plot could be put to better use next year. I'm seeing a really big sandbox for the kids!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, now I feel REAL bad for not helping more!!!!!!!!

David and Cheryl said...

Oh Tanis,Don't give up! You've totally inspired me to get on with my Canning! I can't believe all the work you've done with the fruits of your labour! Now I just need to get a hold of Jewel so I can get the recipe for those delicious looking Apples. Yum! Keep going, You're Amazing!

Jordan and Luci said...

Yeah right Tan! You're so funny! I can't wait until I hear you say that you're excited to plant your garden next year so I can say "I told you so."

Nikki said...

Sure sure, just like labour pains...you'll forget. ;)

Paula said...

I am shocked to hear you say this!! I've been so jealous of all your produce and canning etc. Must've written this post in a particularly frustrating moment!