I can't say I've had a lot of time to work on painting lately. But this is the summer long project that is finally completed! It was a challenge to paint the trees and the water, both of which are weeknesses for me. Still though, I'm happy that it is done. On to the next thing I guess. Hopefully I get it done sooner than three months from now!
10 comments:
Wow Tanis! that looks awesome!
That is so beautiful. I wish I could paint like that. I love it. Great job.
I'd say it's one of your best ones yet Tanis.
Nicely done!
Nice work Tan...I agree with Lorin, that is totally my favorite one...uhh what are you doing with it???...I have a ton of empty wall space...seriously though, I have been thinking of employing your skills in our crawlspace/kids playroom...I wanted some kind of whimsical foresty theme...now that you are a pro at trees and water...when are you commng to visit?????
love ya.
You have such a great talent. Great job!!
You missed giving me a picture for my birthday.... but don't worry, I didn't forget (like you may have hoped I would have). I guess you can just give me one for.... hmmm, Thanksgiving? I'll be sooooooo thankful for it!
Tan--it's seriously amazing! When are you going to teach us already???
Wow! You've got talent! I love it!
Ooo, Tan this is super good! I am really impressed...seeing as how my painting skills are that of the 4 year olds that I teach in pre school!
What a beautiful painting. Seriously, how does one get started on that kind of thing? You are inspiring me to want to try my hand at it. (no really, email me and tell me how to get myself into that fun hobby!)
Post a Comment