She wrote it herself and when we asked her what it said she breathed a giant, dramatic sigh and laid down the rules as follows: "No Boys Allowed.
PS: or Fruit Bats
PS: or Platypus"
We know that at her age boys have cooties and they are boring, but we couldn't help but wonder what she has against the fruit bats and platypus of the world! Oh well. Too bad for them:)
10 comments:
That is to cute!
I laughed so hard. Abby cracks me up...I doubt many kids her age even know much of Fruit Bats and Platypus', let alone developing strong feelings against them. At any rate, Abby has quite particular taste for a 5 year old and obviously one should feel honored to be "allowed" in.
Poor sam, but at least he should find comfort in the fact that it is not just him that is being excluded.
I expanded the photo before I read what was underneath it in your post so instead of seeing that fruit bats and platypuses were also not allowed (can't think of a good reason why they should be allowed actually) I thought she was just banning boys and then ordering a snack. (fruit bar please.)
Hilarious! I love Abby.
That's hilarious. I don't even think my 5yo know what fruit bats and platypus' are!
That is so cute!! I remember making many signs like that when I was young. Sometimes I wondered if my brothers could read, or if they just chose not to read the "no boys" part! :)
Too funny!!! I love the random things kids come up with.
ha ha...that cracks me up! That's too funny! Good thing we are short of platypus' & fruit bats here in Alberta!
Chantel is totally at this boys are gross stage too. It is funny. The fruit bats and platypus are so funny. What a funny girl.
What a funny girl! She has such a great personality and is so smart! (how did she spell "allowed"?) Jenna is still working on "cat" and "dog"!
Post a Comment