

My sister Jewel, babysat the kids today so that I could spend a morning out in Waterton on my own. It was so nice to go out there and not have to worry about strollers, juiceboxes, diaper bags etc. It was breathtaking there, as all the fall colors are so vibrant. I couldn't decide what pictures were my favorite, so I posted oh I don't know, only a dozen of the ones I like most.









Thanks Jewel for giving me a great morning!
6 comments:
Oh! VERY nice Tanis! You are sure great with a camera...
Amazing photo's Tanis! Each of them are sooo vibrant! You really did a great job of capturing their beauty!
At first I thought the top photo's were your latest painting project! Who know's maybe sometime in the future. wink, wink, hint, hint! :o)
Beautiful Tanis!!! These are just breathtaking! You should send Jewel my way! ha ha!
Those pictures are gorgeous!! I love Waterton!
Those are some very colorful photos Tanis. Nicely captured!
The morning light does really brighten up Cameron Falls doesn't it.
I especially like the one of the Prince of Wales up on the hill with a bit of the lake and all the colorful trees in the foreground.
what a nice day. I LOVE having time alone. Your pictures are excellent too.
Post a Comment