
If you are a mom chances are you've contemplated at times how great it would be to have twins! This past weekend I got to take some photos of the cutest twins I know. They are so similar in so many ways it was adorable. I found myself thinking of how much i would LOVE to have a set of multiples.
And then....we went to church. Jessica spilled and stepped on an entire bag of crackers, screamed non stop through the most important part of the meeting, threw a tantrum right when I was supposed to join the Relief Society Women in an intermediate song, and then during John's talk (which was AMAZING) she tried non-stop to make her way to the stand to join him. How can one person...(one very cute person), but one person just the same cause so much trouble?
I was grateful for the reminder that I can only do so much. Apparently God knows that some people can handle TWO. Some of us ...could NOT! I'm convinced that mothers who have more then one baby at a time, automatically go to heaven.
(For some pics of those adorable twins check out our other blog!)
2 comments:
I hear ya!! I am definitely one of those "could not handle it" people. I applaud the mothers of multiples.
I feel the same way...except I never have thought multiples would be fun. I meant more along the lines of the adventures in church today. I have been there...a couple weeks ago in fact!
Today was our Primary presentation. Olivia was trying to kneel on my knees so she could see over the podium to see her Grammie. Cute for sunbeams. Not cute for CTR 6! Oh well!
Post a Comment