Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's To- Do list

I like To-Do lists. I have many. Actually, it's not that I like them, so much as I can't get anything done without one. I've been known to be shopping, with a grocery list, WHILE writing next weeks grocery list at the same time. John often laughs at my To-Do lists, and more then once I myself have wondered what a day would be like without one. Still, just for fun, today for me, looks something like this:



1. Take van in for new brakes. CHECK....and by the way..."ouch"
2. Make up some Rice Krispie Squares for John's Young men. Done. They are delicious chocolaty little morsels this time, if I do say so myself.
3. Find someone who can be Santa for the kindergarten kids next month ... for some reason, no ones returning my calls. Hmmmm?
4. Make lunch for the kids. (When I asked Abby what she wanted she said, "Oh, anything with vitamin A and vitamin W.") ....She seemed fine with my offer of Apples and Water:)
5. Finish editing Leslie's family photos and send the disc off to her. ..... Ta da- here are some of the Family Photos!!
6. Take the kids to the library ....Done
7. Clean up this before John gets home





Perhaps I'm just stalling right now.

4 comments:

shauna said...

Stalling...that's SOOOO me today!

Melissa said...

Yeah, am not the only one you can't survive without a list....and is okay with any unfinished jobs being moved to the next day. But seriously, it feels so good to cross off the things on the to do list hey!? :)

Dick Family said...

ha ha...too funny! I LOVE lists too!!! I am known to write the list halfway through the day and add the things I've already accomplished onto it...just so I can check it done...I know...weird!!! ha ha!

Nikki said...

How did you get a photograph of my kitchen? Do you have spy cams in my house? ;)