Friday, April 29, 2011

Where I wish I was

It's the end of April.

And it's snowing.

Not just a little bit of snow, but lot's of big fat ugly snowflakes.   

A few months ago I would have thought this "Christmasy scene" to be quite pretty.

A few months ago though, it was Christmas and weather like this made perfect sense!

What is the deal?

I have to share some photos that were sent to John (via email) a few weeks back that keep popping into my memory on days like this.
   Does this not look like the most breathtaking scene?  
  Mark my words- this time next Spring...I will be standing in some European field enjoying these lovely little flowers in the flesh!    


No, that's not an announcement of any sort,   I'm simply sending my little wish out to the Universe with hopes that the powers that be will somehow make it happen for me.    

One can dream right?

If you could go somewhere to escape this weather, where would you go?   
I'm officially ready to be inspired.






2 comments:

Alanna Prete said...

Hey Tanis! I'll have to get the pictures of Everett and Sam from you! Everett said that Sams mom was at school! Sounded like he really liked the Raccoon restaurant! Fun that you got to help with that!
Those pictures of all the flowers are beautiful! I want to go there too! Especially today! What horrible weather this is yuck! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I plan to be in MEXICO next week! Yay me! THAT has been one of those 'universe wishes' that only took 10 years to happen!! :) I hope you get your tulips next year!