Once or twice a year John pulls up to the house in a big yellow school bus in preparation for one of his weekend tournaments. The kids immediately dash out the door and on to the bus for a little bit of fun, and (if they're lucky) - a ride around the block!
It's something they always look forward to. I often find myself feeling a little bit sad that they are town kids and will never really get to enjoy the fun of busing to school like I did when I was little.
How boring it must be for them to have to just simply walk or ride an ordinary old bike every day.
However, after observing how crazy Sam got with just his one measly annual Bus ride, I realized that perhaps...it's all for the best;)
2 comments:
Bahahaha! I love Sam...
Okay. That is one of funniest pictures EVER!!! Just the other day Jamie brought a bus home and same thing, Ollie was on a mad dash to find his crocs and get out there before Jamie shut it off. Oh the perks of being a school teacher....
Post a Comment