Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just another day of practice

I snapped this photo with the computer just a few minutes ago to document the fact that Abby did in fact finally practice the piano.   Getting her to practice each day has become a challenge like no other.

However,  after 4 hours of asking her to - She did it.
After a kazillion threats - She did it.
After trying relentlessly to get out of the task - She finally did it.

But NOT before turning to me and passionately asking - 
"Whatever happened to Free Agency, anyways?!"


1 comment:

Patricia Beazer said...

Oh Tanis! I will have to show you the video I have of Emma at about that age having a complete meltdown about practicing the piano - we video taped her because we wanted her to see how ridiculously insane she looked! Stay strong Tiger Mother - Stay Strong - it is SOOO worth it - Emma loves to play the piano, composes her own songs, and is one of the ward organists . . . . sigh - the things we have to put up with to get there though . . . .