Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two days in

Well, here we are.  Not even two days into Summer Break and I'm about ready to list some of my kids on ebay;)   It's crazy how much kids PLAY!   I mean don't they ever stop to rest?   Or Clean?
 ...Or, I don't know,  say Thank You?    

I know, I'm a Silly mommy.   A Dreamer.   Of course they never stop.   At least not until their tired heads finally drop off to sleep after a long day of fun.

I have to admit, it was kinda funny yesterday when they decided it was time to make a play.   I introduce to you the cast:


The ever so sweet -  "Lady Bug Queen."



The spunky and rebellious - "Ricky"




And then, my personal favorite - the lovely (yet creepy) "Princess Cleo."


What a looker eh?   

Luckily, no matter what kind of game the kids play, or how big the messes they make get - to their credit, they are always so willing to help clean up at the end of every day.    
Granted that might have something to do with the bribes and promises of Dave's Ice Cream Cones that I keep throwing out at them.   


 (PS:  John doesn't think we should bribe our kids with store bought treats, so I'm always extra careful to make sure we do this only when he's not looking;)  



I tell ya, a Tutti Fruity Ice Cream cone is all it takes, and they are like puddy in my hands.   

No comments: