The only thing that I remember from last Monday is that it was "Family Picture Day" at the reunion.
Every father and child's favorite event, no? ;)
This photo pretty much consists of all of John's Family. Some came from as far as North Carolina to be together this past week - and they are definitely a fun group! We missed having Rachel's husband Brent with us, but I suppose someone had to stay home and work, and you know, be responsible and stuff;)
Here are the grandkids!
Those older boys are some of the sharpest boys I've ever met, and each of these kids have such remarkably fun personalities!
Because I haven't taken photos of people in over two years, I thought I'd share a few:



1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are darling. Looks like the BEST week ever! Can't wait to hear more about it! What good looking Hardy's!!!!
Post a Comment