Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's that time of year again....


Last week, we bought our first box of Mandarin Oranges,  which pretty much means that I can start playing Christmas Songs all day long.     (I've agreed to wait only until after Halloween before cranking  out the Celine Dion and Harry Connick Jr!)
It's that time of year again:)!



  Three years ago - this little Dog Wood was the scrawniest and sparcest thing ever, but a neihbor of mine had assured me that it would eventually grow to be a beautiful bush with the most gorgeous red leaves in the fall.    
She was right.   I look forward to watching this bush change to a deep burgandy.
It's that time of year again!



I'm pretty sure that the Autumn Weather brings with it the most glorious morning sunrises, and there have been several mornings when I've run out of the house (leaving behind partly made bag lunches) to capture a radiant sky before the Sun lights it up entirely.   



Not to be out done, Autumn evenings also seem to bring the most spectacular SunSETS!
It's just that time of year again!



There is nothing better on a cool blustery fall day, then a pot of soup cooking on the stove, half an hour before it's actually time to eat.   I'm experimenting with soups this year, and this Chicken Gnocchi soup did not disapoint!    Check out the recipe Here!



Yup!   It's just that time of year again!!!

No comments: