Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Friday Night looks like at our house


We take our Friday nights VERY seriously around here.   
Here's how a typical family movie night goes down:

1.  We clean the house.   (a clean house is a MUST for this type A personality:)
2.   Abby helps set up the hide a bed
3.  Sam and John make the popcorn (two separate bowls because they can never agree on seasonings)
4.  We spend approximately a gazillion minutes trying to agree on what to watch
5.   I make apple cider

It's pure perfection!!! 

3 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Fun! And where did you get the couches, but more importantly what happened to the ones you had previously? I loved those couches...Jordan and I had one of our first "scripture studies" on those couches.

Tanis, John and Family said...

Hahaha. Oh dear. I'm laughing so hard.

Scripture Study!!!

Luce you kill me!:)

Tanis, John and Family said...

Oh and the couches are now happily helping a foreign exchange student as she starts her new life in her first Canadian apartment. We figured it was a good cause.