If December 1st is any indication- this month is going to FLY by and be one.big.party!!!
John, the kids and I went from one thing to the next today, kicking off the Christmas month officially- in some of my favorite ways:
For starters, we all went to our Primary Pancake Breakfast. The kids filled up on pancakes topped with whip cream, syrup, candy cane sprinkles, gummy bears, smarties, skor bits and more! I'm pretty sure all the parents appreciated us sending their kids home in a state of sugar induced madness.
I recruited John to come so that he could lead the kids in carols afterward.
(I love it when John plays his guitar.)
After the pancake breakfast, we all headed down to the local Christmas Craft Show. The kids bought some candy (because they obviously didn't get enough at breakfast?), Abby got a pair of earrings, and we managed to snag this super awesome picture with Santa and the Mrs.
I'm not entirely sure the kids bought into it, if their faces are any indication. haha.
We hurried home for a quick lunch, and then picked up Grandpa before driving out to the Community Pasture to get our Christmas Tree. It's becoming a little tradition for us, and I love it!
I've got so many pictures to share of our afternoon in the woods, but I'll save that for the next post!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment