Thursday, January 10, 2013

My word for 2013


"To embrace something is to welcome it with open arms, hold, hug, accept completely." 

What I plan to embrace this year:
* my kids (often)
* my husband (every chance I get)
* my strengths (and perhaps even my weaknesses;)
* CHANGE
* those I feel least comfortable around
* healthy living
* early bedtimes
* a budget (Dave Ramsey would be so proud;)
* my calling
* chocolate, at least 5 new books, and good music!

1 comment:

Jordan and Luci said...

Tan! I absolutely love that your New Year's resolution includes embracing chocolate...you're no fair I tell ya! And for a new book let me suggest Agatha Christie's Autobiography...you won't be disappointed and she even says one of the most beautiful places she visited was Lake Louise and there is a picture of her in the Banff hotsprings in the old swimsuits. I just got the book for Christmas and can't wait to read it again!