Today I ....
* woke up to a 3 year old jumping on my head
* made 4 bag lunches in 4.5 minutes (new record)
* answered my front door 8 times
* cleaned bathrooms, mopped floors, washed walls
* cleaned up spilled milk twice (AFTER the floor had been mopped of course;)
* crossed 6 things off my to do list. 2 remained;(
* Bought "To the Rescue" (President Monson's biography) and while purchasing it, asked myself if I really expected to read it anytime soon. (One can dream right?)
* Talked with a friend about "time". And "schedules." And "calmer days." (again...one can dream:)
* Attended Activity Days for the first time as a leader. (Ten girls ranging from ages 8-12 = 2 leaders who were so not ready for it!;)
* Went to the store to buy two items. Came home with eight bags FULL of items!
* Took 2 kids to champs and was reminded of how busy sports on a weeknight can make things. (just in time for soccer season;)
* threw something on the table for supper. I can't recall if the kids ate it or not, but it was something warm, and it was there. That's all I promise.
* Gave kids cupcakes and milk for a bedtime snack, because it was faster then the more healthy alternatives
* Listened to Sam pray for all the poor people in the world
* Listened to Nate pray to "get a toy tomorrow."
* Fell asleep while laying with Nate
* Woke up, moved to Jessica's bed, and fell asleep all over again while laying with her
*Woke up at 9 pm (which is the grossest feeling ever) and decided that today was a day worth documenting, but that it'd have to be done in point form. Much.too.tired.
* Came across this video online and fell in love with this woman!
* Vowed to be more like her!
2 comments:
I did dishes and ran errands and I was proud of myself for that. You make me tired, so I'm going to bed now.
I love you Tanis - the video is perfect! Love it! Beauty everywhere! Thank you.
Post a Comment