Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Family Photos


There is a darling young woman that we know (now a student at BYU-I) who has recently decided to dapple a little in photography.   I'd made lots and lots of attempts to schedule a family shoot with her but had to cancel on her every time!   (Family was coming, Abby ended up having to be gone, more family was coming, this here, that there...)    Anyways- finally we managed to hold firm to a committed day and I'm so glad we did.  
 It had been a few years since we'd last had some photos done.  


It was fun to be on the other end of a camera lens and to watch Hannah do her thing.  
She seemed like a natural. 


I love these kids!!


The kids did great.
All I had to do was play the "now Mommy doesn't ask for much" card and threaten them warning that "if they did not smile and look at the camera every time Hannah says to...."

That's how all family photo sessions begin, no?


John keeps saying he looked concerned in this photo because the sun was in his eyes.   (Uh...yeah...the sun that was behind us!;)   I should have pulled the "if you don't look at the camera and smile every time Hannah tells you to..." card on him! 


   He sure can pull of that whole smoulder look though, can't he? ;)

No comments: