There are moments when I am so SO glad that my sisters are watching out for me. One of those moments each year come when my sisters send me pictures and footage of my kids Track and Field events - which I always miss.
This year was a fun one for my kiddos. Both Jessica and Sam advanced to Divisionals, and Sam went on to place 8th in zones in the 3000 meter run.
(Sam and Brooke make me laugh. Their friendship has certainly grown since their early years. Love these two cousins!)
Jessica performed well too, though her score hardly matters to me at all compared to her sweet, dimply personality. Lots of physical skill and a whole lot of sweetness!
Her and Dane must have found each other on the field for exchange of best wishes and comparison of ribbons won;)
I so wish that I could have been there in person to watch these kids and cousins compete, but I am so glad that I got some pictures of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment