Friday, August 6, 2021

June

A recap of everything I haven't already mentioned about June:


We entered Sam, Jess, and Nate into a fishing derby and we may just have to make this a tradition.


I had to stay home to finish some school work, but I enjoyed getting updates with photos like this:


I met them out at Payne lake once they were finished and we dined on Dave's burgers and fries together while Radar familiarized himself with the area. He is a super curious puppy and seems to enjoy coming on these little adventures. 



Jess was called on to help a lady in our ward pick shooting stars for centerpieces at the Chinook. She got up early so she could pick them before school. These dainty little things are favorites to many of the elderly, and it made their day to get to eat their meals while enjoying the flowers. 


Radar has pretty much been our favorite thing, all month long!


I mean - just look at him. Is he not perfect?  Even when he pees on the floor - he can do no wrong.



Jessica and Sam have both tried to figure out how to groom this dog. Turns out it is a bigger (and messier) job than we realized.  Welcome to parenting kids!




John and I rented bikes and rode up to Red Rock for my birthday. I sure LOVED it!



We celebrated John on Father's day.


I FINALLY spotted to Harlequin ducks!  I've been wanting to see these ever since a friend at work told me how hard to find they can be. 


 
June gave us an opportunity to celebrate this girl's fantastic-ness! 


The upcoming summer months promise to bring a bit of change our way. 
Hears hoping that sunshine and lots of Waterton days are in our cards, as well!

No comments: