I journaled about a lot of our July fun, but here are a few other events that haven't been mentioned:
After a year of quarantine, Jessica finally got to attend her first dance ever!
There was a lot of talking and giggling as these girls met up to go together. They were definitely excited.
We had another massive hailstorm that ended up shredding my garden and flowerbeds to smithereens.
I wish I'd taken a picture of the damage but I was just too distraught. Instead, here's a shot of Nate enjoying an icy cold drink with chunks of hail for the ice.
John and I weren't at home when the hail rolled through, but this is the sight that welcomed us as we arrived back in town.
July has given us LOTS of time with cousins!
We went up to Calgary to celebrate Savanna's baptism...
...visited Ben & Kat at their new lakefront home and had a BLAST playing in the water...
...did baptisms for the dead together...
...and welcomed Rachel (John's sister) and Brent's family to town!
They just recently moved here, which has definitely added to the fun.
We have one month left of summer break. Here's hoping it ends as well as it began!!


No comments:
Post a Comment