
This was a Simple recipe (with a capital S). You take a good quality chocolate and melt it down slowly. Add it to a bowl of craisins, and any nuts of your choice. Once everything is coated sufficiently, simply drop spoonfuls into little liners and let set. Done.
I'm not divulging any more dipping suggestions as I plan on giving some of them to anybody within a 50 mile radius of me!
I also learned a bit about decorating cupcakes. Actually I learned a lot, but I have a feeling that I won't be able to duplicate these in the future. There is something about having the baking, decorations ready, icing made in advance by someone else that made this truly fun. Don't you ever watch cooking shows and think that if you had all your food already measured out in bowls before you that it'd be a snap too. This was a fun class-but I really don't see myself EVER making more then one color of icing at a time.
We'll see.
This clown was a lot of fun to do -and the easiest one of all!

Christmas Tree -Jessica had fun digging into this one when I got home.

The ROSE is perhaps the most difficult technique for me-I will need to practice up on this before John's birthday. I'm seeing a pink and white ROSIE creation.

This is Santa NOT a snowman like some people today thought

We'll be doing a lot of baking here - feel free to stop by!
3 comments:
wow Tan, thanks for taunting me...trust me, if I lived any closer I would be stopping by for a little treat...those look great.
Except the clown one...but sharing a room with me you know I have always had a bit of an aversion towards clowns (remember your ronald mcdonald doll).
Anyway, I like the santa cupcake...as if you could even get your icing skin-colored.
So cute Tanis. You'll have to teach me! Please!
-H
Sounds like super saturday? what cute ideas! I love the simple chocolates too.
Post a Comment