We're officially halfway through summer break and the kids are beginning to complain more and more that they are BORED.
Am I the only Mom out there who is NO FUN?
Luckily they found a pack of balloons one day and managed to make their own sort of fun by creating little people water balloons.
I thought it was cute when I found Miss Pinky (because she was pink of course;) sitting on our couch with a pile of books.
(She clearly likes to read.)
I figured it was getting out of hand when I walked past the bathroom later that day and noticed Abby actually bathing her little balloon Baby in the sink.
Still, I held me tongue and didn't say anything because I'm striving for "fun mom" status here.
However, I had to draw the line that night, when I found TWO of these little water filled friends tucked snugly into bed. Water balloons in BED?!!!
Even a "Fun Mom" has to draw a line somewhere. Right?

No comments:
Post a Comment