I mentioned in my previous post that Jessica has now finished pre school and is officially on Summer Break. I couldn't be more excited about that myself, as it means I now have an ENTIRE day at my disposal, not just a broken up half day. (Those lunch time pickups were the bain of my existence, and for the life of me I can not figure out why I was ALWAYS the last parent to show up?!)
Anyways, now Jess and Nate and I are free to go and do anything we want within the hours of 9am-3pm and I have a feeling that a bit of that time will be spent enjoying little trips out to Waterton.
(shh though. Don't tell Abby and Sam;)
This couldn't come at a better time for Nate, as he's grown a little too accustomed lately to playing pbskids on the computer... in his pajamas... for more hours then is healthy.
I'm pretty sure that if this child never learns to read, it will be because of all those days when Jessica went to school and left him home alone, with nothing to do but drift off into the mind numbing world of "dinosaur train."
Poor Poor little boy.

1 comment:
Ha Ha Ha Ha - you weren't always the last . . . . . lunch time pick ups - I hear ya!!!! Enjoy Waterton!
Post a Comment