The past two weeks have been all about Swim Lessons!
Every plan we make, every place we've gone, every project we've tried to tackle....
it's all revolved around Swim Lessons! haha
I'm happy to say that not only are the kids finished for another year, but they ALL passed!!!
Jessica surprised me and was a fish. Sam passed level 2 the first time, which is a big deal seeing as Level 1 was such a killer for him;) and Abby is moving up to Levels that actually challenge her quite a bit! I'm proud of the way she pushes through hard things though;)
Here's a photo I snapped of the three little ones while Abby was finishing up her lesson.
For the record, this is usually precisely the kind of thing that happens whenever I say -
"Now look at the camera and smile!"
Unfortunately for Abby, by the time she'd finished her lesson, I just didn't have it in me to try for another shot:)
I didn't dare!
1 comment:
Oh Sam, I miss your guts!
Post a Comment