Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dear Mom & Dad

I found a pleasant little surprise today in my mailbox.   
...A letter from Abby!

Not just any letter, but a "Thank you for all you did at Christmas" letter.   
Say what?

I plan to ask her about this when she gets home, but I am guessing that this must have been a part of a school activity/assignment.    I mean, I didn't even know my kid knew how to address an envelope, let alone get postage and pop it in the mail without me knowing!  

And that whole part where she thanks us for all we did?
Yup....had to have been an assignment.    

Assignment or not though, I'll take a thanks from this kid any day! 
 (Though why her Aunt Lucy and Uncle Jordan have anything to do with this is beyond me;)

Dear Mom & Dad,

You already know what we did for Christmas.    
We went sledding with the Salmons at Redford.   We went caroling too.   My favorite thing I did was when you two let me watch "Christmas with the Kranks" with you.  It was lots of fun.
Thank you for "Just Dance Summer Party" the wii game.    My favorite song is "Jai HO (You are my Destiny)"     My second is "Firework."     
I loved watching you guys dance to "Barbie Girl."  That was funny!

Anyway, thanks Mom and Dad.

Love Abby

PS   Send an exact copy of this page to Jordan and "Lusie."  :)

**************

Have an upcoming Baptism in your family?
Click Here for a cute idea!

2 comments:

shauna said...

Woohoo! We made the list!

I love surprise letters in the mail. Maybe I should make Terry do letters with the kids someday so I can get a surprise!

Jordan and Luci said...

haha, love it. She is a silly girl!