It's been a LOVELY week here! No snow...;) .... a few little showers.... and lots of SUN!!!!
On Friday evening we spontaneously decided to have a wiener roast in the back yard. It wasn't really spontaneous seeing as the kids had watch our neighbour have one the week before, and jealously declared that "they had more fun next door then us!"
(Clearly I had to remedy that and work a wiener roast into the schedule;)
To throw it absolutely over the top - we had Jewel and her kids over, because really, that is all it takes for my kids to be happy.
My niece May showed us that if you put a wiener on a stick in a wavy way it will stay like that once it is cooked! haha
We enjoyed some S'mores after (of course) and had a great visit!
Speaking of S'mores - Here's a fun little recipe sheet I found online that is full of great variations for S'mores. I'm looking forward to trying some of them out pretty soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment