This year John and I (all Parents) were actually invited to join our kids at the annual Cousin Camp.
What a fun time it was!
We ate amazing food, played in the creek all day, Sam and John fished every second they could, we explored the Foggy Field at night, John chopped would for hours, we layed in hammocks, shot rifles, played with bubbles, did skits, and ate. (I may have said that already, but because we ate A LOT, I think it should be mentioned twice.








We even brought Grandpa out one night so that he could experience the wonder of my Uncle George's property fondly dubbed "The Diamond Dipper."


We are missing my Brother Chad and his family as they were enjoying a family vacation in the U.S and couldn't be with us. The kids definitely noticed the absence of their other four cousins but there is always Cousin Camp 2020;)
It's definitely a Summer Highlight!
No comments:
Post a Comment