I don't like that this young man of ours has turned 14.
I don't like it one bit, but in typical "Sam fashion" he went ahead and did it anyway.
What gives?!
Presents
Big League Chews
Basketball Shoes
Ray bans
and Apple Crisp!
He is a man after my own heart (at least with the Apple Crisp;)


A few days after his birthday, he went to take his learner's test, which he totally ACED!
Ever since then, there has been no stopping him. Like, literally...even the stop signs aren't stopping him. (Dude's got to work on that;)
I've really enjoyed driving with him. He doesn't like my critiques but he is trying to learn, so props to him for that. I am glad he is willing to spend time with us. I mean, he may totally be using us for our wheels, but I'll take it! ;)
Love this young man and all that he is becoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment