Wednesday, December 27, 2023

And so it begins... {Basketball}

The kids are a month into a new sport season and both Jessica and Nate seem to be enjoying basketball, yet again. This year, Uncle Kendall is Nate's coach. Nate has had a few opportunities to learn how to be a better leader, and for that I am grateful. He also got to play in a tournament that his cousin Deacon was also playing in! Jessica is playing on the varsity team this year and seems to be enjoying it a lot.  It is SO much nicer having only two kids playing. John and I can actually make it to their games to watch!



John has been in heaven, making it to as many of the kids' games as possible, filming every minute of their time on the floor. I think he likes' not being tied down to his own volleyball team and the coach in him loves being able to consult with the kids after every game.  Coach Hardy, always and forever;)

No comments: