Remember that video of John sleeping that Sam had made several weeks back? I had truly been impressed at that time to learn that Sam even knew how to record movies let alone do something so clever as to video tape his Dad in such a funny way.
However, this past week John came across even more footage (this time on our cell phone), made by ...none other then Sam himself.
I'm afraid this kid is shaping out to be a real Steven Spielberg in the making.
Granted Sam's technique is quite raw and unrehearsed, but the dialogue in this particular footage had John and I laughing hysterically for quite some time after.
My favorite part is when he confesses to Jessica about all the times he was mean to her back when she was a baby. CLASSIC!!!!
My favorite part is when he confesses to Jessica about all the times he was mean to her back when she was a baby. CLASSIC!!!!
PS: It might be hard to actually understand what Sam is saying part of the time, but hopefully you hear the funny parts. Or perhaps this is just one of those moments when you have to be the parent to actually enjoy it;)
2 comments:
I love Sam!!! That was seriously awesome! And when did he lose a tooth? He looks so grown up!
Maybe you could get him to confess more of his secrets by just "randomly" leaving the computer out. So funny!
I loved Jessica's reaction - "did you really???" Thanks for sharing! That was pretty darn funny!!
Post a Comment