My 17-year-old.
He really knows how to grind my gears, you know?
So, there was this one time, when his hair was getting long, that I asked him to consider getting a haircut. Naturally, because I was the one that asked, he felt there was no need.
A day or two later, he went over to his Uncle Brent's house to drop something off and came back with a mullet. A mullet!!!
This is definitely not what I had in mind when I told him to cut his hair!
The reality is, he actually really rocks the mullet. It has served him well during the Basketball season.
Speaking of basketball- it was a good season for Sam. He didn't make the varsity team, but he did get a lot of chances to play up during certain games. I was proud of the way he pushed himself and managed moments of personal disappointment.
He's been learning some important lessons this year that will help him on and off the court - mullet and all!






No comments:
Post a Comment