Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Backyard Garden

My yard. Oh, how I love my yard! 

Last year a hail storm decimated so much of what I was growing before I could get photos. I figured that this year I should at least try to capture our garden success if I can. 
Raspberries are thriving and looking like we'll have lots of berries to enjoy soon!

We commandeered a tomato cage from my father-in-law. It is as ugly as all get out but really does help the tomatoes to be happy!   And all these other things are just growing so so well!

John was super awesome this spring and replaced the edging for me. I like how this bed along the fence is coming, but there is still a lot more that needs to go in here.  Peony bushes perhaps?!


And this....
This is what makes me happiest of all!  
We expanded the gravel area and moved back the log benches. Then we (ahem...John) constructed these posts for hammocks. We strong up some patio lights along the top and voila....the place I'll be for the entire month of August.  


Like seriously, you can find me there.

But don't;)

 

No comments: