Thursday, July 14, 2022

Recital Time

May always marks the end of piano, voice, and guitar lessons. I am seriously always so thankful for the teachers in my kid's lives who help them develop the talents that they do.

Betsy has been teaching my kids piano for pretty near a decade now! There have been times when my kids have not practiced as well as they should have, or when it has been obvious that their hearts have not been in it, but Betsy always responds with kindness. My kids not only feel safe with her, they want to spend time with her. (The piano seems to be an apendage to getting to go to Betsy house to visit. haha) 



Patty is a new teacher in Jessica's life but she sure has helped Jessica dig deep. I admire Patty's eye ear for quality and her desire to inspire Jessica's to do her very best at all times and to take care of this instrument that is her voice. I've noticed so much growth in Jess, over these last several months.  


I really mean it, it's coaches, school and music teachers that make the world go 'round!

No comments: