Nate enjoyed being a part of the Junior High archery team. It's his first year being a part of anything like this, but he has done really well, considering.
Earlier in the year he had the chance to go to Edmonton to participate in provincials.
Jess and John were happy to accompany him as it gave them a chance to touch base with Abby too!
Nate loved seeing Abby's digs (is that what people say?) and Abby loved having the company!
Jess and Nate were fans of the LRT system.
And they had to get a picture of our boy, "Tokyo" standing under a sign that says "Tokyo."
It's been a couple of years since Nate acquired the nickname "Tokyo" and I still don't understand how that came to be.
Nate had a blast at the provincial tournament and even took home 3rd place for Grade 6 Boys.
Isn't that incredible! In all of the province- he placed 3rd in his catagory.
I mean, he is a real life Robyn Hood, if I do say so myself!





No comments:
Post a Comment